Thursday, June 25, 2009

ROMA












We had three fantastic, long days in Rome and we feel like we just scratched the surface.  We did 2 days of six hour tours .  I have enclosed some of the highlights with the Victory Arch of Constantine, the Coliseum, the Roman Forum(My favorite) the Pantheon(with Barbara our tour guide)and much more.  Our last night in Rome Lori took us out to a great place on a roof top over looking the city.  The night was spectacular.  She has been an incredible host!! Off to Positano via the train

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reviewing your blog makes so envious. Makes me wish I was with you. Dad

Anonymous said...

I meant to say, makes me, sorry. Dad

Anonymous said...

Mr. Norako is going to love these pictures! I'm hoping that you will print off copies of them! Hope yo are having a great time!!!!


Love,
Kristin