Wednesday, June 17, 2009

VENICE AT NIGHT






Well our first day is coming to an end and I don't want to go to sleep.  It has been remarkable. Basilica ddi S. Marco was amazing at night. Sooo romantic.  A birthday I will never forget.  We have tours set up for tomorrow and a sunset gondola ride . Not a bad agenda!! 
Good Night until tomorrow

PS: Michael arranged for flowers to be delivered to the room for my birthday. While they are beautiful, they are quite fragrant and the room smells like a funeral home.  We may put them outside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you had a good birthday. The pictures were beautiful. Love and miss you. Erik, Grammy and Pep

Anonymous said...

Too bad the flowers were so aromatic. Probably better than our bedroom smells at night. Glad to hear you're haveing a great time.
F&F

Anonymous said...

Ok - scarf woman - bring a few of those home for me!

The pics look great. Mike's head is shinier at night :)

Weasie