Sunday, June 21, 2009







Well it is quite late for us so it will be short.  We finished our short stay in Tuscany.  It rained pretty much throughout the  whole day..  The country side was amazing however I got sick in the car again,  We had to pull over and rest it was so winding etc.  We toured Sienna which was beautiful and landed in Rome at Michael's cousins apartment Lori.  She of course has been quite hospitable.  Had dinner at a great place with Lori and her friend Markus who is CRAZY.  I think we are going to Greece together next summer!!! Sheila and Fred you will love him and he can hook us up cheep.  I am exhausted so I will write more tomorrow.  enjoy the pics.  Having tours tomorrow of the Vatican.

Love to all and Happy Fathers Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy you were able to meet Lori and spend time with her. The food and wine in Tuscany is the best. Let's see if you agree. Sounds like fun - wish we were there! Is that enough to scare you?
F&F

Anonymous said...

Aunt Marianne and Uncle Michael-

I love the pictures AND THE MOVIES! I want to know what you like best so far!

Love,

Emma Rose